Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tarte 12 hour amazonian clay foundation

Tarteeeeeeee




















So I bought this from Sephora for about 38 dollars. I went through about maybe 4 tubes so far. The color I wear is called "tan deep". WHICH btw is too dark for me but because I adore the coverage so much. (Matte finishes are my favorite) I continue to wear a foundation way too dark for me. It comes in 8 colors. Tan is too light for me but tan deep is too dark for me. But hey, better a dark foundation than a lighter one right? #Bengaligirlproblems

So I bought this because i've been hunting for the perfect matte full coverage foundation. I have really sensitive acne prone skin which used to be oily but is now kinda combo! But it tends to get oily around my t-zone. SO I got this foundation in I believe tan deep from Sephora. I apply it with a stippling brush than put the makeup forever powder on top of it.

LOVE: The coverage, if applied right, you look FLAWLESS.
How it makes me look kinda tanner.
It feels so smooth when applying.
Doesn't feel cake-y.

Long lasting. ( THE NAME DOESN'T LIE)
Does have SPF <3
This blends so nicely <3 It reminds me of wet, smooth clay.

DONT LOVE: How there are only a few color options available.
I couldn't find my shade but wear one two shades darker than my tone.
IT CAN look cake-y if a lot is applied.
38 dollars which may be a problem.
Makes me break out if I wear consistently.


No comments:

Post a Comment