Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CLINIQUE Stay matte- oil free liquid foundation




Let me start off by saying I just need a place to rave about how amazing this foundation is!! A co worker recommended me this weeks ago but we ended up going to ulta together recently and this guy who works this told me to try it. THERE'S some weird thing about gay guys telling me to get makeup that just gets to me- they have this weird charm! I Just know they'll be honest with me because they can't really get into my pants and they're just so cute and FAB <3


SO....I try it on and I LOVED IT. I went in wearing this tarte foundation was which my former favorite but this is my new favorite and I urge everyone and anyone to try it on. I have kind of like combo skin but my acne products are making it dry which sucks but oh well. Anyways- this is about 22-27 dollars.
























LOVE- the tube, easy to come out and control how much you want.
very natural looking and you can pack to how matte you want coverage.
AMAZING coverage, I cant even begin..
the pricing is really fair to the quality you are getting.
the smell is really nice!

DONT LOVE: The amount you're getting doesn't feel like enough. Am I imagining it?
how you get this shine after you put it on.

To cover the shine I usually brush over with clinique's stay matte powder or the sephora brand powder. And any other trouble spots this foundation failed to cover i'll top with concealer. I apply product with a too faced powder brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment